Cranberry Pumpkin Toast
Talk about the perfect breakfast and lunch for the Fall!
1. TO MAKE YOUR SWEET POTATO PUMPKIN PURÉE. fill your saucepan with water high enough to submerge your sweet potato pieces.
Cover your pot with its lid and bring your water to a boil.
Add in your sweet potato pieces.
Boil for 15—or till super soft when you stick your fork in it.
While your sweet potato is boiling move onto your next step.
Strain out all of your water and put your sweet potatoes back into your saucepan.
Over low heat, add in your pumpkin, chili honey and cinnamon.
Mix together using your wooden spoon.
2. TO BAKE YOUR PEARS. preheat your oven to 350°.
Line your baking sheet with your baking mat.
Lay out one layer of your pear slices.
Bake for 15 minutes—or till softened.
3. TO TOAST YOUR BREAD. preheat your oven to 400°.
Lay your slices of bread flat on your baking sheet.
Bake for 4 minutes—or till toasted.
4. TO MAKE YOUR CRANBERRY SAUCE. put your cranberries in your saucepan.
Add in your water, sugar, and 3 sprigs of thyme.
Turn your heat to high and stir consistently with your wooden spoon.
Cook for 5 minutes—or until most of your cranberries have popped.
5. TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER. lay your toast on the plate you plan to serve it on.
Scoop on 2 tbsp of your sweet potato pumpkin purée and use your butter knife to evenly spread it.
Lay three of your Asian pear slices on top of your purée.
Stick 5 Bosc pear wedges on top of your Asian pears.
Use your tablespoon to liberally drizzle your cranberry sauce over your decorated toast.
Top with thyme leaves and sprigs.
Drizzle with more of your honey.
Best when hot, so eat immediately.